Monday, May 24, 2010

FIRST PARK DAY OF 2010

I'm VERY excited to start going to the parks again! So are my kids, especially since they usually get to bring along a friend instead of having to play with just each other :-)

The first official park day will be Tuesday, June 1 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sitka St. Park. Click HERE to get directions and to see what kind of park it is. If my directions are not clear, feel free to call or text me at 980-7205. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll call you back asap.

This is a public park, so you're free to come when you feel like it and leave when you feel like it. There won't be any organized activities, but you can bring any kind of outside toys or games; it's just a time for kids to play outside and moms to sit and chat (we hope). There are benches, but you might want to bring camp chairs so that you can sit where you want to and be a little more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment